Monday, November 1, 2010

October Recap

It's already the first of November. Where has this year gone?

October was a pretty eventful month for us, so I decided to write a little recap:

We went to Oktoberfest for the third year in a row!

           2008                                                2009             




                  2010 
 









We celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary (wow)!  It sure doesn't feel like it's been 7 years. Rick would say that he's sure it's been at least 7 1/2 (he thinks he's funny)! 














One of my top five favorite bands, Kings of Leon, released a new album which makes me very happy!

I went to see the movie 'Eat Pray Love' with my girlfriends.  I read the book a few years ago and I really enjoyed it and the movie did it justice.  I always worry about that when I see a movie after I've read the book.

We celebrated our friend's birthday (and the fact that he's home from Iraq) with a fun night at the Irish pub in Nurnberg.

We got the WONDERFUL news that Rick will be working near home for the first time in a whole year!!  We also got the news that someone would like to rent our house in the States which feels like a huge weight has been lifted from our shoulders.

We ended the month by having a BBQ and lots of laughs with some good friends.

Speaking of laughs, Jersey gives us plenty of them, so I wanted to share some videos with you.

She LOVES our landlord's German clothes dryer.  When it's running she rubs herself all over it and we've seen it about a hundred times and it's always funny. We call it 'dog nip' which is the equivalent to cat nip in our book!













                                                              
She also loves to play with Rick and she yells at him every night until he plays with her.  It looks like this.  Make sure you have your sound on!

Let's hope that November is as much fun as October has been!


No comments:

Post a Comment